Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first post

This morning i feel very energetic and excited to start a new chapter in my life. Today, 3 Dec 2009, it means i already 2 years working at Kempas Mill as Assistant Engineer.What have I learn after this fast 2 years?This question always play in mind especially when i drive home.But the most important I'll try to do the best especially as an Engineer and InsyaAllah in another 2 months become father (very nervous).

Today also I have buy E-book for Stategi Rahsia Kuasai Bahasa Inggeris from Hafiz Ludin and definitely I'll try all the recommendations (since the e book also RM 30,hehe).
Till now, why i still don't have have enough confident to speak in BI especially with my superior and usually I'll have difficulties when try to send emel or sms to others. Therefore I have set my target which is 31st May 2010 (another 5 months) where I can fully utilized BI during communication and at least don't have difficulties when need to do report writing, emel or assignment. What I need to do:

1) To frequently listen to Hitz.FM or Fly.Fm, football discussion at Astro and English drama/movies between this first 1-3month

2) To use 100% when talking with Odah (my beloved wife, cyg, please help me ya)

3) To read The Star/The Sun a topic perday and fully understand what it all about

4) Use dictionary when face new words or sentences and to make sure to remember the meaning by using story or emotion.

5) To write in this blog at least once per week (discuss not all about football only)


I must listen,listen,listen, read,read,read, speak,speak and speak!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, next year become my first priorities to sit for Second Grade Steam Certificate by DOSH since I already 2 years in this industry.(i hope verybody can wish me good luck,very worried)

And last but not least, back to purpose of this blog, All About Football, of course Ill will come out with the latest T-shirt or gift that i get from my wife hometown at Rantau Panjang Kelantan for you guys and of course "unbeatable price with undeniable quality" (our motto)....

Just wait my friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment