Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good dishes

This last 2 days i and my wife got a very good dishes for lunch and dinner since my mother in law still stay at our house (feel very lucky, if she can all the time stay here with us). She now waiting for her daughter,juzailah to study add math and math mode with my wife,junaidah. I think juzailah can do better in math if she can finish all the exercise in the reference book and reduce her intention on entertainment stuff since she was very love to watching telivision especially korean drama.

Math need to understand the theory and do exercise as much as possible. Last time also I'm just read all the theory and question & answers and very lazy to do exercise (actually, math was very difficult to me), as a results i only get B for my SPM. If i add more math exercise in my study method, InsyAllah i can easyly get A in this subect. I hope juzelah can do better and study smart in order to achive her target. Extra bonus point to my parents in law and especially my wife who was very responsible to juzelah and will do everything to make juzelah get flying colors in her next year SPM. I definitely will copy this character and apply to my family since i cannot help my sister in her SPM, i will change my attitude, i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment