Saturday, December 5, 2009

Emergency leave

My parents in law, brother & sister in law coming to our house in Jasin since they have work to do at KL.I immediately send my wife car to car wash since the body of the car was very dirty (i think almost 2 weeks i use it to got to work since rainy day,hehe). Next time I'll make sure all our vehicles stay in good shape including my company motorcycle after i got yelling by Mill Advisor (hot temper type)

Since they came all the way from Kelantan to see us and also take my sister in law back, i decided to take emergency leave from my bos. At first i think definitely he can approve my leave since this is the first time i apply leave since he already work here almost 1 month but i still not confident. After i message him and give the reason since Shahril and Khairudin also cannot change shift with me he don't reply to my message. At last i try to call him and he said received my message and approve my leave. I felt very happy and directly told to my wife and my both leading hand.

Today we 'll bring them to Melaka Town to see what the situation in the night since our also never do that. Quite interesting also. I'll tell about the trip to Melaka in my next post.......hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment