Friday, February 19, 2010

Our first baby girl


Today is the most amazing day for me and my family. My wife just deliver a baby girl with 3.1 kg weight.She was very cute and we cannot recognize which one she followed, me or my wife. My wife had called me around 6am in the morning and said that blood and air "ketuban" was flow out.She immediately ask me to came back to Kelantan since today she will deliver the baby although the due date is next week.Therefore, i ask help from Khairudin to send me to Melaka Sentral to catch bus direct to Kota Bharu or Rantau Panjang.But, unfortunately the bus only available at 8 pm.Next i decide to take flight at LCCT airport since only the next day i will arrived at Rantau Panjng if using bus.. My parents in law was bring my wife to Hospital Kota Bharu around 11am and direct charge to labor room since the opening was reach to 4cm.Around 2.52 pm, my wife was safe deliver a baby girl accompany my mother in law since i only arrived at the Hospital at 3.00pmJust miss about 10 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment